Famous in 9 | Teen Ink

Famous in 9

November 3, 2013
By Ravybabee GOLD, Wilmington, Delaware
Ravybabee GOLD, Wilmington, Delaware
11 articles 7 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
If you think education is expensive, try a little stupidity.


If someone told you that the world would end in ten years, what would you do differently?

Of course you'd have to be completely convinced that it's ending: Newscast, emergency alerts, non-theoretical facts.

What would stop you from doing the things you plan to?

Would you still have kids?

Still buy a house?

Is it worth putting animals into new homes if you're only a few years away from them dying anyway?

What would we, as a society, let go and put as the lowest priority?

Think about it, only 10 years.

You could be doing so much in that time, but you choose to waste it on whatever life you've made- or not.

The bad people will get worse, and the good will lack empathy. More YOLO-ing kids, law-breakers, living life on the edge so that they can say it was fun:

for who? Who are you living for? Who are you killing others for?


A modern day apocolypse- let's just imagine this- kids. Dying soon, why raise them? If you know that they're going to perish like you, would you still have children? The elderly may die even before the world catches up in 10 years. So who is in the upper-eschelon? Will people be saved BECAUSE we realize that we're not invincible, or will people die trying to make the most of their lives?

I just want to leave you with the question:
What would you do in 10 years that would make history in 9?