The Obstacle of Young Writers | Teen Ink

The Obstacle of Young Writers

By TheCogentOne SILVER, Dhaka, Other
TheCogentOne SILVER, Dhaka, Other

Use your weakness as your weapon. The more stronger your weapon is, the more strategy you will have.

This age is the age of writing. Many people are encouraged to write many kinds of poems, short stories, article, novels etc. But nowadays, the number of young writers are increasing rapidly due to their inscrutable talent. But, there is an obstacle that every young writers face while chasing their passions. It is that they often face the burden of copyrighting. Inspite their beaming talent, people think that they are copying the content from someone else. This makes the young writers unnerving and pessimistic as their work is not being appreciated by people rather than accusing it as someone else's. This has to be stopped no matter what happens. I'm not saying that everyone writes their own writings; there's a little percentage of people who actually copyright other's content. But not everyone does that. The people who does their own work, does it with a lot of hardwork and the fact of accusing makes them inane and it actually drives them away from their passion. Every teenager or young writer needs to be appreciated for what they do. And this appreciation can lead them one day to something big, something no one can ever imagine.