2/25/2009 | Teen Ink

2/25/2009

May 21, 2009
By GunterPee BRONZE, Chattanooga, Tennessee
GunterPee BRONZE, Chattanooga, Tennessee
4 articles 8 photos 6 comments

Thank you, my friends, for always being there for me.
Amanda: Since 6th grade, you've been here for me. You're honestly the only person that I can trust everything with. No matter if we're being silly or serious, it's always a memory with you. The one I'll call my sister :)
Madison: Not many people understand me. And you, my dear, understand me perfectly. Same goes for me, I understand you just as well. It makes no sense. We turn into such goofs with each other, we shouldn't be allowed to hang out. But I wouldn't trade you for the world. Never ever change :)
Allison: We're the most random people anyone has ever met. We have so many inside jokes, they could never be counted. Our weakness is games, board games make us go insane. You bring out the crazy in me. Board games won't ever die :)
Alex: You, "best friend," never fail to make me smile. I remember on my worst day, you made me laugh so hard I felt like I was gonna pee myself. Some people think that you're an ass, but I love you to death. And the thing is, I know you care :)


The author's comments:
Have any friends like this? Tell me about them.