Things We Should Say More Often | Teen Ink

Things We Should Say More Often

By ashleyhacker BRONZE, Cincinnati, Ohio
ashleyhacker BRONZE, Cincinnati, Ohio

Things We Should Say More Often

- Thank you

- Your a great friend

- I'm sorry

- It's okay to be sad

- Have a great day

- How are you?

- Can you help me?

- You are strong

- You are so much more loved than you think

- You got this

- I have your back

- Look at the good side of things

- Take a breath

- Stay strong

- It's okay to be sad

- Life will get better

- You can always talk to me

Things We Should Say More Often Reflection

I think this was a very important writing piece we did in English. It really helped a lot of people during the period of time we wrote it. This piece really stood out to me because it actually does mean something and can affect a lot of people. We really should start saying these things to people more because it could really affect someone in a good way. It could make some people’s day feel better and it could help them think about certain things better. Saying nice things to other people could make them a lot happier. Even just saying hi to someone could make them feel better and make them feel like someone really cares about them. Doing this writing piece made me think about a lot of things. It made me think about how much I should really say these things to other people. If someone looks like they are having a bad day, you could always go up to them and say something that is on this list to make them feel better or it could impact their whole day and make them have a better day all together. I think it was great idea Miss Olson had for us to do this writing prompt. Overall, I really think this was a great thing that we did because we just needed a refresher on some things we should say more often just to brighten people’s day or to make people feel better because it could really help them and affect them and make them have a better look on things.