Feedback on “Chocolate-Covered Quotes” This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

People love other people. People love animals. People love the environment, but Liv Harris loves words. She describes how sentences such as “let me glimpse inside your velvet bones,” by Edgar Allan Poe gives her a feeling similar to that of an infatuation between a boy and a girl. The words feed her logoleptic addiction.
    To be frank, this story caught me off guard as I was flipping through the pages of the latest Teen Ink issue. Amidst all of the stories about lost or accomplished love, there was this gem about a girl and her words. I never thought about words in a way like that. For me, words were the steel scaffolding in a paragraph, rigid and void of any attachment towards them. Liv Harris showed me a new way to love something. A new way to look at words and a new way to love them.

Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 9:38 pm
I am so happy that I was able to show you my love for words, and how everyone can fall blissfully in love with them, too!! I really appreciate you writing this about my article. Thanks so much!