Don't Deport Dreamers | Teen Ink

Don't Deport Dreamers

By J-Castro SILVER, Phoenix, Arizona
J-Castro SILVER, Phoenix, Arizona

I wholeheartedly agree with Andy Z. on not deporting dreamers because they haven't done anything bad to America, they haven't harmed anyone and all they really want is to educate themselves in order to get an amazing job. Immigrants come to America for a new experience and to accomplish their dreams because most of the time their home doesn't provide a great educational system to help them achieve what they want to become in life. Deporting immigrants and dreamers is not only corrupt but it's also putting the U.S in a greater debt. The U.S is already sinking in a hole by "trillions of dollars"  and by losing DACA workers it'll just add to the debt and they will only be deporting skilled workers who can help America. These workers/dreamers that are being deported could become "professionals in other countries" and help them become better. It doesn't make sense to why "skilled, motivated workers" are not given a chance to become better and help America become great. Thanks to Andy, everything about why we shouldn't deport dreamers can make some racist Trump supporters open their eyes.