Missing Magazine (no email response after two months) | Teen Ink

Missing Magazine (no email response after two months)

By HaliBug PLATINUM, Apopka, Florida
HaliBug PLATINUM, Apopka, Florida

"Everything seems impossible until it's done," - Nelson Mandela

Since I have emailed all emails on this website several times over the past two months in an attempt to get in contact with someone who handles the magazines and have yet to receive a response, I will be putting this on here. Hopefully it will be approved before my twentieth birthday, since it is next week.
I was finally published in the June magazine. I was told I would receive my very own copy of it in the mail. It never arrived. I also ordered a free sample magazine last year that never arrived.
I’m upset about this since it is the only time I’ve been published in my years of being on this website, and I will be turning twenty next week and will no longer be allowed to publish.
Hopefully this will receive some sort of response, since my numerous emails have not. I would like to receive my magazine. I don’t care very much for the free sample magazine I ordered, but I do care about the magazine I was published in. I am very frustrated I haven’t been able to get in contact with anyone who runs this website or handles magazines, and hope that this will incite some sort of response from whoever can rectify this for me.

Thank you.

Since I am turning twenty in less than a week now, my one publishing in the print magazine is the only one I will get. I always wanted to be able to hold the magazine up with my name on it and show it to my parents, but with no response for the past two months from any of Teen Ink's emails about the missing magazines, it seems that will not happen for me.