Review About Wei Yao | Teen Ink

Review About Wei Yao

By Riri-chan SILVER, Defiance, Ohio
Riri-chan SILVER, Defiance, Ohio

In the writing titled Wei Yao written by Erika L. I felt a huge connection about this girl's love of language and her love of her teacher. It left me feeling as though when I become a student at BGSU, being under the teaching’s of my own Japanese teacher. Even though I already am it’s only online. When I’m older I would love to become a Japanese teacher. If anything I would want to become just like the teacher in the article I am reviewing, Mrs. Yao. At BGSU there is one of the most sweetest teacher’s I have ever met, incidentally the Japanese teacher of BGSU, Akiko sensei. It would be wonderful to become a japanese teacher, and watching over my own students. Just like in Mrs. Yao’s class I want to travel to China, and Japan of course. If I ever go to China, when I come back I will definitely be saying, “I will never forget my trip to China.” Except I hope I don’t “cut my hand badly”, likes Erika Lund did. Another thing I also have in common with Erika is that people react in the same way when I tell them I am learning japanese. Confused, interested, and impressed. Then I tell them the reason, which is “I started learning japanese because of anime.” They’re reaction is a less impressed “Oh. Ok.” My reason’s have changed since then of course.