Views (Drake) | Teen Ink

Views (Drake)

September 19, 2016
By alinebarton SILVER, Wasco, California
alinebarton SILVER, Wasco, California
6 articles 0 photos 10 comments

 Sara Gomez is exactly what I call a die hard fan like me to the talented Drake. In the article “Views (Drake)” gave me an opened mind to myself of how I really felt about him as a person and an artist. He has been an inspiration to me ever since I heard his early songs. For many years he would “Hype” (Drake)  me up for school, and before my volleyball games; he has never failed to make me want to move like if there is bolts of electricity going throughout my body. From way before his songs “Find your love” and “Hold on we’re going home” was my favorites and that is around the time my journey started being a Drake fan. Now I’m into his new songs, “Keep the family close” and “Views” itself because it shows me and others that are listening that he is not finished saying what he has to say through his music to others and sharing what he feels deep down inside. Every song has a message and what even amazes me is he has anonymous ways to spread his words through music. I am proud to be a Drake fan and will always be for as long as I live.


The author's comments:

Drake's songs is something that is part of my everyday life to motivate me knowing nothing can stop me. Just like how nothing can stop him and he is still going. Every choice he makes I'll support and he will always be someone other thatn family that I look up to.