How to Not Care Anymore | Teen Ink

How to Not Care Anymore

By thatweirdone BRONZE, Bardwell, Kentucky
thatweirdone BRONZE, Bardwell, Kentucky

"Wrist are for bracelets, not cutting" Kellin Quinn

"Its hard to stop crying when the only person who can get you to stop is the person who made you cry..."

"Do you remeber who you were before the world told you who you had to be.."

Are you having troubles in your life? Is caring about everything driving you crazy, or giving you anxiety? Well don’t worry; there is a way to become happy again. The secret is not to care. If you stop caring about some of the unimportant things in life it will eliminate some of the stress in your life, which will lead to happiness. The very first step to not caring is acknowledging the fact that people are judging you whether it be good or bad, it’s happening, and you need to forget about it and not care. Some people don’t like you and there is nothing you can do about it! No matter who you are, or what you do, people are still going to find some reason, whether it is true or not to hate you. The next step to not caring anymore is that you don’t need everyone to like you! If someone has a problem with you and they are bothering you, punch them in their ugly face and walk away. Then, as your walking away you’re calm and collected. The last step to not caring anymore is remembering this; those who don’t care anymore change the world, the rest do not. If you dismiss the things that do not matter; if you remove those things from your mind and focus on what must be done; if you understand that your time is limited and decide to work now; only then will you be able to get to the finish line. Otherwise, you will be dissuaded into living a life you aren’t interested in. Life is so much easier when you don’t care about anything. Most people say you need to care, but honestly you don’t! It will only benefit you in a beautiful way. Stay happy!      

I had to write this as a speech and the teacher told us to teach someone how to do something, so me being weird, I wrote about how to not care. Its not negative, its only for the benefit of youuuuuu :)