A Fuller Version of Myself | Teen Ink

A Fuller Version of Myself

By yamilej02 BRONZE, Phoenix, Arizona
yamilej02 BRONZE, Phoenix, Arizona

"Be your own kind of beautiful"

The article "A Fuller Version of Myself," written by Claire Westfield was a very emotional and touching story due to the fact that the innocent girl was struggling and slowing dying away due to her not getting the nutriton she needed. She struggled, skipped meals, losing weight fast, and pushiong all of her loved ones away due to her eating disorder. She was losing hope and was losing her mother's trust which is very important because your parents are the ones that care about you the most. In my opinnion I believe that when she got help from a therapists etc. they changed her life completly and gave her a chance to get back up again. When I was in 7th grade one of my friends had an eating disorder she all at once got so skinny that she had to go and see many therapists, specialists, and doctors due to her low weight. I was worried about her and I even tried to help her. In the end a couple of months later she was alive and herself again. She was much more happier and had life in her. I was so thankful and just so happy that my bestfriend was back again and being her true and happy self.