Dress to impress | Teen Ink

Dress to impress

By LeslieGonzalez BRONZE, Phoenix, Arizona
LeslieGonzalez BRONZE, Phoenix, Arizona

I found Cooper Greene's article "Dress to Impress" extremely moving because he point's out the dress code at school mainly applied for girls. The way his sister's experienced made him question whether the dress code is unfair to girls, is very intresting because most boys would not have thought deeply of this and would have just pass right over their heads. i greatly agree with him because he states that when they violate dress code they are sent to the vice priciples office where" in some cases, they are told to turn around, bend over and stick their arms out." This is completely unnecessary in so many ways because girls should feel comfortable with what they wear and not be scared of getting caught for something that is not even necessary. I profoundly agree with him when he says that it should not be the problem of the girl wearing the clothing and not the person whi is destracted by it. Thank you Peter for making everyone realize that dress code is only and unfairly applied to girls.

RichardB6 said...
on May. 6 2019 at 3:51 am
RichardB6, Oakland Gardens, New York
Hello!!
Nice article.
Dress code is very important and the first part of human necessity.
People used to judge yourselves by your dress.
I give you my example that when i had my first interview i wear a dress shirt and pant which i bought from
The man is greatly impressed with my interview attire and hired me on the spot.
So, dear, every place has its own dress codes so which should respect it too.