How To Accept the Terrifying Fact That You're Going To College | Teen Ink

How To Accept the Terrifying Fact That You're Going To College

August 31, 2018
By Geov BRONZE, Phoenix, Arizona
Geov BRONZE, Phoenix, Arizona
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
- Today we use our power to fell a god, and then seize our destiny!
- Open a chest, it might turn out great. Until then, it's just a crate.
- Of course. Bravery isn't about never being afraid. Bravery is being afraid and moving forward anyway.


Author Lilly Hershey-Webb perfectly describes in her article " How To Accept the Terrifying Fact That You're Going To College " the feeling you get when you're going through a major change. It starts off stating that she was afraid to go to college. This is understandable and I would feel the same way. A big change like having to move to a different city or having to manage yourself with the help of your parents is indeed a scary thought but just like how she moved past the fear and became excited, I would too. The idea of having my own freedom is an exciting thought and soon it would overcome the fear especially when my friends would help me past my fear. In the end you should always push past your fears so that you can begin to enjoy the change that life gives you from time to time.