Dealing with Stress | Teen Ink

Dealing with Stress

October 18, 2017

Not a single day passes without being in any stressful situation, whether at work or with your family. Smart is bypassing those situations and clear your head from it all.


Plug in your headphones and relax. Play anything calm that will clear your mind. Playing calm music has a positive effect on the brain and body, can lower blood pressure, and reduce cortisol, a hormone linked to stress.


Call a friend or a family member and talk it all out. Choose a trustworthy person and tell him about your problems .A reassuring voice, even for a minute, can put everything in perspective.


Your pal may not be available al the time, your soul is your other pal . Talk yourself through it. Why am I nervous? Analyze the situation and figure out the problem and its solution.


Drink tea! Yes , tea is so helpful in stressful situations, as a large dose of caffeine causes a short-term spike in blood pressure. Just get your cup and relax , everything will be alright.


Music, pal , tea and even yourself are all ways to deal with stress, but you may have your own ways. Try these and figure out which is the best for you , and always returning to God is the best in any situation!