Admiration | Teen Ink

Admiration

By katiebeth___ SILVER, Richmond, Virginia
katiebeth___ SILVER, Richmond, Virginia

Que sera, sera.:)

Have you ever noticed we’re all too busy these days? We’re frantically rushing everywhere. Whether to school, to work, to see our friends, or any in between place. We never just pause, sit outside and stare at the nature surrounding us. The pure beauty that surrounds us on a daily basis. We’ve grown so used to seeing it everyday, that we aren’t awed by it anymore. We don’t take the time to truly admire things these days. We just take it for granted and move about our business. We never stop and admire a person in History, who changed our lives forever. People just aren’t inspired anymore, because they never see what’s right in front of them. I think a daily part of everyone’s routine should be to just read a history book about someone amazing, or go sit outside and admire the view. Make a trip every year to a historical landmark and just sit there, admiring the beauty. Is that too hard to do anymore? I feel so much could come to those who actually take the time to truly admire something.