Why Bullying Is Bad | Teen Ink

Why Bullying Is Bad

June 7, 2018
By alvarez24 BRONZE, Gresham, Oregon
alvarez24 BRONZE, Gresham, Oregon
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

I never got bullied in my life but i am guilty of seeing so much kids get bullied through middle school and highschool. Bullying is not ok at all and should be dealt with more serious. I remember in middle school I saw some kid in the locker room getting bullied by some old friends of mine and i just felt horrible after because you should not come to school to get bullied, you should come to school ready to learn and have a good time with friends. A  lot of kids that get bullied dont ever speak up or say anything about it but i think bystanders should step it up more and either do something about it or let some one know because it just looks and feels like it would feel awfull to just have some jerk call you names or make fun of your hair or say messed up things because of skin color, religion, sex, etc. I dont understand the point of bullying a innocent kid that does not even do anything to you. Imagine beeing in the shoes of a kid that just got bullied and got called a bunch of mean names like a loner or a wierdo and then being scared to speak up because they are scared of the bully so the cycle is never gonna break. If you are being bullied just step up to it and let the bully know you are tired of it or let an adult know so that the bully can get punished severly.