From The Victim | Teen Ink

From The Victim

When I was little, I was bullied a lot. I didnt know if was because I was different. I was a shy and from a small town. I had no idea what a cell phone or a DS was then. I worked hard to get past the acts of bullying such as being framed for tgings I didn't do to being made fun of.
There must been times when I cried as I walked home, but i put on a fake smile and said nothing. even if I told my parents they wouldn't been able to do anything. It would give the bully nore reason to bully me.
As I got older the bullying may have been from less people but it never stopped. Finally when I entered the next school, i found it easier to find friends. Since there was many more people.
I found that if you act like yourself, inviting people to know you, you can be able to open up. When you find people who understand you, you understand that you dont have be alone all the time. You learn apicerate that what people you dont like, doesnt matter anymore. When the bullying stops, you realise that what you and what your friends think of you matter most.