Live it! A Lesson on Change | Teen Ink

Live it! A Lesson on Change

By foreverSmall PLATINUM, Brighton, Michigan
foreverSmall PLATINUM, Brighton, Michigan

Psalm 23:2-4

What’s up?

Ever had a change? Change is all around you, whether it is moving to a new school or house, the seasons, and moods! Change can be a good thing! (A little tip; change is only bad if you make it bad.) Most of us really want to change ourselves but... Is it really necessary? Why wouldn’t you want to be anyone but yourself? I mean, maybe you don’t like your nose or how you dress or the friends you hang out with. So this week, make that happen. This week, make the change you want in your life for seven days, and see how it feels. Do you like it or do you want to go back to normal. It’s always great to step out of your comfort-zone because you can go to do amazing things you wouldn’t be able to do if you didn’t try.

Things might feel scary at times, everyone gets nervous or afraid, but risks are a good thing. If you don’t take risks, how do you know if you like what you don’t try? But remember, don’t try to be someone you’re not. Because, why would you want to have two of the same person? You were made a special way, and no one would want you any different. So, you do the change and you get to decide what to do with it! Life is about making choices and making the right choices. Which will lead us to be happier.

“By changing nothing, nothing changes.”

-Tony Robbins

Hey Teen Ink Readers! I thought I would submit and article every week on how to live happiest! We'll discuss all life challenges and how to solve some of what feels like the huge problems in life. Tell me what you think!