Roger Williams University | Teen Ink

Roger Williams University MAG

By Anonymous

    Buzzards Bay, MA: Roger WilliamsUniversity gets an A+. As soon as I set foot on campus, it felt likehome.

RWU is a small co-ed college with just over 2,200 students,providing a wonderful feeling of community and security. Another advantage to thesmall population is that the faculty is extremely accessible, with a student tofaculty ratio of 17 to 1. Many professors even give out their home phone numbersand email addresses. The university offers 30 majors including architecture,pre-law and pre-med. Some notable features of the university are the twolibraries, the campus network connecting every dorm room and the state-of-the-artmath and science center. Students can also study abroad.

The town ofBristol offers many opportunities, such as parks and museums; publictransportation stops directly in front of the campus gates. Roger WilliamsUniversity is located in a convenient spot, with Providence only 20 minutes awayand Boston within an hour. Students don't have to leave campus for things to do,however, because there are many activities right on campus. For example, anyonecan write for the student newspaper or join a team. The activities areendless!

The beautifully landscaped university is partly bordered by MountHope Bay. The water right outside your door provides a calming influence after ahard day of classes.

Looking for a small, scenic, friendly, challenginguniversity? Then take a look at Roger Williams University. You will not bedisappointed!


Reviewed in 2001