Should everyone go to college | Teen Ink

Should everyone go to college

By AnushLoveee17 GOLD, Brooklyn, New York
AnushLoveee17 GOLD, Brooklyn, New York

sometimes you have to forget whats gone appreciate what still remains and look forward to whats coming next

Some people think it is okay not to go to college. I believe that everyone should attend college. College is an important step in someone's life it helps you get the chance to improve in their education. Also college will later help you get a better job, many jobs require a college degree but some jobs so it will be hard to get a job if you don't go to college. Students should be required to college after graduating because college offers new experiences and you get to meet new people there.

All students should go to college after they graduate high school because college offers students many new experiences and opportunities, even outside the classroom. There for college offers students many experiences and opportunities . For example according to Ryan Leslie " The environment really prepared me to be problem solver giving me the critical thinking skills". This proves my point because Ryan Leslie says that in college he was tough to be a problem solver that gave him critical thinking skills.

Another reason why students should go to college after graduating high school is because you meet new people there like mentors who can help you around. There for in college you will meet new people, for example according to Ryan Leslie " Seeing the level of passion that many of my classmates had for their special interests encouraged me to follow my own passion for music and entertainment". This proves my point because Ryan Leslie tell us how classmates help you out and encourage you to do your best.

However, some students think it's okay not to attend college because the job that they want later in life does not require a college degree. On the other hand if you want to get a better job later and get a better payment you should attend college because it will help you learn more about that job and you will meet new people who will help you around . This is why everyone should attend college even if the job they want later in life does not require a college degree.

In conclusion, I believe that all student should attend college or get a chance to attend college. There are some many colleges opened for you, if you have a special talent in something there are colleges that can help you in prove in what your talented in. Some jobs don't require a college degree but that does not stop you from going to college and learning more about that particular subject.

on Jan. 13 2017 at 10:09 am
preciousp2000,
cool this was awsome help

on Jan. 11 2013 at 8:19 am
OneProzacADay PLATINUM, State College, Pennsylvania

"You are the universe expressing itself as human for a little while." -Eckhart Tolle

you used "college" 25 times...maybe you could use more pronouns. but overall, good essay