Things I Love Creating | Teen Ink

Things I Love Creating

By vxroni_ BRONZE, Sacramento, California
vxroni_ BRONZE, Sacramento, California

"Mistakes are painful when they happen, but years later a collection of mistakes is what is called experience." - Denis Waltey

Who am I? My name is Veronica X, a high school sophomore. This is my first time in person in high school. Therefore I would be called a “freshmore”. Something that is important to me is that I love making memories with my family. One of my most favorite hobbies is making video edits for entertainment and fun. My goal in the future is to become rich and successful. Therefore, I am a daughter who loves to be creative and while pursuing her aspirations

My family is important to me, because they’re the people that would listen to me and understand my issues. My family is my 5 brothers, my 2 sisters, my parents, and my cousins. They’re the people I can tell anything to. They help me become a better sister, a better friend, and overall a better person. No matter what, they will always be there and support me. They also helped me with what I want in life, and what path I should choose. For example, they would inform me about different majors, colleges, and how to achieve my goals. My family always makes me laugh and smile everyday, and they make me who I am.

My most favorite hobby is video editing, because I can make cool and creative edits. For example, I would add cool overlays and effects to photos and videos. I would use creative and unique transitions in my edits. Using effects and overlays makes my edits look cool and enjoyable. Most of the time, I would use 3d cubes in my edits just to make it look more entertaining to watch. I really take my time and put my hard work into making some of my edits. It makes me proud how much I have proven in my video editing skills. 

In the future, I see myself making my own money and becoming successful. They say the best way to predict the future is to create it. Therefore, I’m planning to make sure I graduate college with the career that I found interesting. Then, I can start making money and save it up to become rich. I want to become rich because I can buy all the things I want such as my dream car and dream house. I also want to buy my parents Luxury brands items and a new home because they work hard to provide for me and my siblings. I would especially want to help my parents pay their bills since they’re getting older now. 

In conclusion, I’m a daughter that is hard working and creative and is someone who wants to be successful in order to help others. I have a supportive family, and that is the most important thing in my life. I have my favorite hobby that is video editing, and it’s one of the things that I love doing. In the future, I want myself to become successful and rich to help out my parents and buy the things I dream of buying. To achieve my goals, I have to create my future.

Who inspires me is my family and the people I love watching on YouTube. How they inspired me is that they motivate me to do something, especially to do something creative. For example, my family inspires me about going to college, college experiences, what type of colleges to go to, and more. One of my favorite people to watch on YouTube is “Nailsslayedbyval.” She inspires me to do “press on nails”, and to make creative nail designs for myself at home instead of getting them done at the salon. Those are the people who inspire me to do things that I might like.