The Dream of Stocks and Real Estate | Teen Ink

The Dream of Stocks and Real Estate

By PurpleSprite BRONZE, Sacramento, California
PurpleSprite BRONZE, Sacramento, California

"Love,Honesty,and Loyalty.That's all I ask for"-Kentrell

Have you guys ever wondered how much money you can make if the stocks you invest in blows? Hi, my name is James. My dream is to one day become a real estate agent and to learn how to invest into stocks and indexes. This is my dream because I want to have time to spend with family and friends without telling them I'm busy and also telling them I don't have time. Instead of working a 9-5 trying to make money I can end up becoming a real estate agent or invest in a stock or index that blows, I can retire earlier while having money and time. 

My dreams matter because one day I am going to have to move out very soon and start my own life. I need to be able to achieve my goals and make my dream come true because you cannot survive without money and I also don’t want to work a 9-5 job for minimum wage. This is so important to me because I don’t have to worry about doing a bad job at work and losing my job because it is stocks and indexes. 

What I can do to achieve my dreams is to know people and to study hard to know what I am doing in the stock market. For me to achieve this dream I will need some help, the people who will be helping me are my friends, co workers, and most importantly school. I will need school to learn what I have to do for me to achieve my dream. School is the most important to me because it can teach you how to be smart and not get scammed by doing certain things and it can also help you figure out what is the right way to invest your money instead of gambling it and losing it all.

“If you can dream it you can do it”-Brian Tracy. I will do everything in my power to make my dream a reality. I will work hard, study hard, research hard, and most importantly I will work smart. Obviously I gotta work smart because if I don't and I'm a straight dumba** I will lose all my money. I will literally kill someone for this dream to come true like I am that determined to make my dream come true.

If I get some obstacles in my way I will just walk right over them and keep grinding to reach my goal. If I can't get over that obstacle I will ask for help from my friends and coworkers.”If there is a brick wall climb over it,walk around it , or go through it, no matter what obstacle you face in life you always find a way to get around it”-Michael jordan. If I am stuck on something that I need help with I will just ask someone for help. You shouldn’t be shy to ask for help if it means you can get your dream that way.”Don't be afraid to ask for help to progress towards your dream”-Random quote on google.

That is my dream. It is to learn how to invest and do real estate so I can make money and have a good retirement. This quote will motivate me to keep grinding until I reach my goal and turn my dreams into a reality. “Real Estate cannot be lost or stolen nor can it be carried away. Purchasing with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, It is about the safest investment in the world'-Franklin D Roosevelt.

This essay is about my dream and describes what I wanna do in the future and other stuff I need to do so be able to succed and make my dream a reality.

Afra ELITE said...
on Mar. 2 2022 at 1:12 am
Afra ELITE, Kandy, Other

"A writer must never be short of ideas."
-Gabriel Agreste- (Fictional character- Miraculous)

James, this is indeed a wonderful essay...You surely would get an A+ for this...
May those dreams of yours come true...