Kyles Disapearance | Teen Ink

Kyles Disapearance

By 20JimenezCabelloJorge BRONZE, Republic, Missouri
20JimenezCabelloJorge BRONZE, Republic, Missouri

Today August 16/2018 marks a decade from the disappearance August 16/2008 of Kile the young boy of 16 years. The police is still investigating this case, they were investigating for 6 months intensely but not obtaining any favorable result to find the child they stopped the investigation less intensely. This unfortunately happened in the state of California, San Francisco. The parents of Kile are very upset with the police department because they said that the police did not his work good to find their son. So this parents 10 years later decide to continue this investigation by their own. They ask for all the articles and the clues that the police have done to have some idea how they are going to start. This parents were attending to a psqicologic because they had a lot of problems cause the loss of their son. All the neighbourhood are afraid about this family and they try not to talk.

Kiles family is not that big like other american families. With a big house for the three sons, always busy because child's activities,.. Kyle is the unique son and he was the whole life of their parents. His parents are always at home they don't like to be outside. When Kyle is at home with their two parents the house looks very quiet. Kyle did not practice any sport and any other activity after school. He always after school get the bus and came home and start playing video games in his bedroom. One day we take his console and we put it in the living room but he can still playing but in the living room and not shut off in his bedroom, and he got very upset with us and he was one week without talking us and that was the week that he disappear. He is not very sociable, he had a few friends but he all fridays went party with his friends. The mother says: Kyle never told us where he is, in which party is he but we thought that he was a responsible person and get home not such late. Until that day.

WE start this article with the very beginning, the week before the Kyles disappearance.

That week was really peculiar. According to the his parents, KYle was very worried that week because he had a lot of assignments to turn it on.

Her mother Jessilin said: `On tuesday he had a big problem because he fought with a kid of his class`

2 days after the disappearance the police from San Francisco he interrogated the boy he fought with, called Carter. Carter gave negative and said he had nothing to do.

This was CArter words`We only had one small school fight, the typical one in the cafeteria did not happen anything else, that if after the fight Kyle went running to the tennis courts and I stayed on Friday because I stayed at home because I was grounded, you can ask my parents`

ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/4534448/

I love thhis topic