Death of a Orchid

Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

Chapter 1

“I can’t believe we're doing this here.” I said looking at my best friend, Desiree.”Do you not want to dance today? Cause if not then you can stay in the van if you want.” She said looking at me with her hazel eyes. “No, I do want to dance tonight but, why here?” I said while pointing to a sign that says “The Beauty Ball”. Looking at me with confusion, “Yes, we need to be seen by all kinds of people, you know that.” I sigh looking at the ground then I look up and say “OK, let’s do it!” With a smile on our faces we walk into the building without being questioned. We all split up going different places in the ballroom. I go to the middle of the dance area. After a few minutes, the music starts and I have my mask on. My hands and feet start moving and I feel free. I love this feeling but it could never last. When the song ends, we all run out the door and into the van and we are off! We’re always all hyped up after these, so we go to Desiree's’ mother's bar and hang out there for a bit. I always go up to the balcony because it has an amazing view. Desiree would always come up with me and we would talk for a bit. I am currently living with her and her mother because, my parents kicked me out for a reason that I don’t know. Her mother treats me like her own daughter. Slowly everyone heads home then the bar closes and we head home. Desiree and I both work at the bar to get money to rent a studio and uniforms and some other things. When we got home I took a shower and went to bed. Desiree and I share a room so we have a bunk bed but it’s really fun. When I finally drift asleep I wake up to the sound of the alarm clock ringing. In the morning Desiree takes a shower I do my makeup and get dressed. While we are doing this, Desiree’s mom makes us some breakfast. When we are done with our breakfast I take care of the plates while Desiree starts her car. When we are done we say our goodbyes and we are off to school. All our friends who are in the dance crew go to our school so we can just go practice after school. The studio is only a few blocks away from the school. When we get to the studio we practice for about two and a half hours. But thirty minutes of that we are goofing off. We are all good friends but I didn’t know that all that was about to change.

Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

Writing_geek02 said...
Oct. 3 at 2:42 pm
Hello readers, I am the author of this book, it has been mistakenly put into nonfiction. Please be aware that this book is really fictional. None of the things in this book has never happened in real life. Thank you and please enjoy.-Writing_geek02