First Stop | Teen Ink

First Stop

By CarrieAnn13 GOLD, Goodsoil, Other
CarrieAnn13 GOLD, Goodsoil, Other

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." --Douglas Adams

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." --Marcus Aurelius

When my dad and I drove to the Yukon, we stopped somewhere in British Columbia to look at the first sign of mountains.

Similar images

This art/photo has 28 comments.

on Jul. 11 2011 at 8:19 pm
SweetPolarBearHugs PLATINUM, New York, New York

"All conflict in literature is, in its simplest form, a struggle between good and evil." - unknown author.
"All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream." - Edgar Allan Poe

your welcome, you take really great photos, their so beautiful:)

on Jul. 11 2011 at 7:32 pm
CarrieAnn13 GOLD, Goodsoil, Other

Thanks for looking at so many of my photos! :)

on Jul. 11 2011 at 6:15 pm

"All that we see or seem

I think it's really amazing, you take  really good photos:)

on Jul. 10 2011 at 12:36 pm
CarrieAnn13 GOLD, Goodsoil, Other

Okay.  But I like to take pictures of landscapes and I thought this was nice because there weren't any objects or people interfering with it.

on Jul. 10 2011 at 1:54 am
IAmWhoIWantToBe PLATINUM, Manila, Other

‎"I’m learning how to drown out the constant noise that is such an inseparable part of my life. I don’t have to prove anything to anyone. I only have to follow my heart and concentrate on what I want to say to the world: I run my world." - Beyoncé

It seems like there's something missing in there. (My first reply didn't show up...) This may be good for a background. But something was always there in front of the background so...

on Jul. 10 2011 at 1:52 am
IAmWhoIWantToBe PLATINUM, Manila, Other

This is good maybe for a background. It's like there's something missing in here.

on Jul. 9 2011 at 11:34 pm
CarrieAnn13 GOLD, Goodsoil, Other

I hate to sound stupid, but what do you mean by "I'm looking for the highlight..."?

on Jul. 9 2011 at 10:32 pm
IAmWhoIWantToBe PLATINUM, Manila, Other

This would be good for a painting or pastel sketch.

And, oh, I'm looking for the highlight...