Fall Hiking | Teen Ink

Fall Hiking

By Lynaballerina BRONZE, Lenhartsville, PA, Pennsylvania
Lynaballerina BRONZE, Lenhartsville, PA, Pennsylvania

You’re cheating yourself out of today. Today is calling to you, trying to get your attention, but you’re stuck on tomorrow, and today trickles away like water down a drain. You wake up the next morning and that today you wasted is gone forever. It’s now yesterday. Some of those moments may have had wonderful things in store for you, but now you’ll never know.

Similar images

This photo has 2 comments.

on Feb. 2 2010 at 8:20 pm

Thank you!

When we were hiking one day i just turned around and took the picture.

on Feb. 1 2010 at 7:22 pm
VampireHippie94 BRONZE, Uniontown, Ohio

“Girls are like apples...the best ones are at the top of the trees. The boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples that are on the ground that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples at the top think there is something wrong with them, when, in reality, they are amazing. They just have to wait for the right boy to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree...”

This is very c00l! How do you do it?