Oregon | Teen Ink

Oregon

By October BRONZE, Nampa, Idaho
October BRONZE, Nampa, Idaho

" Fear me, Love me, Do as I say and I will be your slave." _David Bowie (the labrynth)

I took this picture at Wataloma Falls, in Oregon. This is a bird's eye veiw from the top of the water fall. The pond looks like a heart and if you use your immagenation the wood floating in it looks like two hands holding eachother. It's beautyful.

Similar images

This photo has 3 comments.

pandaLICIOUS SILVER, Portland, Oregon

“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” -Audrey Hepburn

cool! I'l check it out! thnx!

October BRONZE said...
October BRONZE, Nampa, Idaho

i'm not sure exactly were it is. The water fall is on the side of a high way, i found it when my family took a detour on our way to the coast. it's got some pretty cool history behind it and such. i suggest googleing it.

pandaLICIOUS SILVER, Portland, Oregon

Wow! really love this! I like the idea of the hands being the piece of wood and the heart being the pond itself. Where is this in Oregon? I live there, and I've never heard of Wataloma falls before! Anyways, kudos!