Proud Dragon | Teen Ink

Proud Dragon

By Spiritheart SILVER, Beaver, Pennsylvania
Spiritheart SILVER, Beaver, Pennsylvania

"It's not about how to achieve your dreams. It's about how to lead your life. If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. The dreams will come to you." -Randy Pausch

Similar images

This art has 5 comments.

Mkla-H8n GOLD said...
on Jul. 12 2012 at 11:07 am
Mkla-H8n GOLD, Chilhowie, Virginia

" Friends are temporary, but Sisters are forever" By me.Its something about us being sisters that keep us as friends.
"Parenta will love you no matter what!" I LOVE my parents and I know they LOVE me too! :)

No problem!!!!! Do u think u could check out some of my stuff that I've written? It's mostly poetry and romance stories. :)

on Jul. 12 2012 at 12:51 am

thank you! :)

Mkla-H8n GOLD said...
Mkla-H8n GOLD, Chilhowie, Virginia

That's amazing!!!!! I try to draw a little bit but it usually doesn't turn out well. I love the picture! Keep drawing!!!!! :)

thank you so much! ^_^ I'm working on some other drawings right now I might want to submit :)

on Jul. 8 2012 at 10:07 am
LongLazyDays55 BRONZE, Other, Other

I haven't failed. I just haven't found 10,000 ways that won't work. [Thomas Edison]

When words fail, music speaks.

I've been trying to draw dragons for ages. And I've failed. All the time. That a brilliant drawing! I LOVE the wings! Keep drawing! :)