Cutting Isn't a Joke | Teen Ink

Cutting Isn't a Joke

By Lily-Flower14 GOLD, Keighly, UK, Other
Lily-Flower14 GOLD, Keighly, UK, Other

I'll be here by the ocean just waiting for proof that there's sunsets and silhouette dreams, my sand castles fall like the ashes of cigarettes and everyone here's make believe ~ Derick Sanders, Mayday Parade

I know it's not the best drawing ever, but I just want to make a point by saying that all you people that torment other about cutting are just driving them in to more and more scars and eventually suicide. Cutting isn't a joke. It takes a lot of upset and heart break for a person to turn mental pain in to physical pain. So I you're reading this and have ever made fun of anyone for cutting, stop and think, you might be the death of that person.

Tags: Bullying

Similar images

This art has 1 comment.

on Oct. 15 2014 at 11:02 am
AlliNeedisMusic SILVER, Easley, South Carolina

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Forever suffering alone and without a voice...It sucks. Noone can say they understand the pain unless they have felt it themselves. You shouldn't torture people for cutting. You don't knowthe whole story. Next time, you could be the cause of that pain. If that doesn't give you a guilty consience, nothing will.