Funny World map | Teen Ink

Funny World map

By WolfGurl GOLD, Classified, Indiana
WolfGurl GOLD, Classified, Indiana

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened. –Anatole France.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. –Josh Billings

Men are from Earth, women are from Earth. Deal with it.- George Carlin

A nation that destroys its soils destroys itself. Forests are the lungs of our land, purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people. —Franklin D. Roosevelt

Never lose. Either win, or learn. - Me

This is a world map I made. Just for fun. Enjoy.

Similar images

This art/photo has 2 comments.

WolfGurl GOLD said...
on Jun. 10 at 6:29 pm
WolfGurl GOLD, Classified, Indiana

Never lose. Either win, or learn. - Me

SparrowSun:

:)

I kno, I was going for a bit sarcastic. Still, you must have been paying close attention to the map, good eye. You're right, it's not the point, but... Yeah. :)

on Jun. 3 at 9:19 pm
SparrowSun ELITE, X, Vermont

"It Will Be Good." (complicated semi-spiritual emotional story.)
And the words I say most often: "Where was I?"
"I just switched 50 things to anonymus and it doesnt even make a diff- why was i writing this again? where was i? hm.... oh well."

(the queen is in england, which is an island off the coast of France. beside it is a smaller island, Ireland, which is actually how the Irish pronounce island because accent. but that's clearly not the point so ill shut up now)