Doodle | Teen Ink

Doodle

By spiderlily BRONZE, Bloopville, Iowa
spiderlily BRONZE, Bloopville, Iowa

When life hands you lemons, make lemonade, and then throw it in the face of the person who gave you the lemons until they give you the oranges you originally asked for.- Jace
even on the internet im still a nerd in the corner watching the cool kids

Similar images

This art has 4 comments.

spiderlily BRONZE, Bloopville, Iowa

Thanks!! :)

CatchAFallingStar PLATINUM, Pearland, Texas

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was." - Unknown

This is amazing. I learned how to do something similiar in my art class last year, but I could never have the patience to make something like that. Great job! :)

on Jun. 20 2013 at 11:13 am
spiderlily BRONZE, Bloopville, Iowa

Thank you! :) It took almost two-three weeks to finally get it done so I thought it was pretty cool when I finished :p

JRaye PLATINUM said...
JRaye PLATINUM, Dorr, Michigan

"If you build your house far enough away from Trouble, then Trouble will never find you."

"Have you ever looked fear in the face and said, 'I just don't care.'?"

This is so good! I love all  the colors, the bigger tubes in contrast to the littler ones. Awesome job, something like this takes skill :)