Paramore | Teen Ink

Paramore

By Eer320 PLATINUM, S. China, Maine
Eer320 PLATINUM, S. China, Maine

"Life is like a box of crayons. Most people are the 8-color boxes, but what you're really looking for are the 64-color boxes with the sharpeners on the back. I fancy myself to be a 64-color box, though I've got a few missing. It's ok though, because I've got some more vibrant colors like periwinkle at my disposal. I have a bit of a problem though in that I can only meet the 8-color boxes. Does anyone else have that problem? I mean there are so many different colors of life, of feeling, of articulation.. so when I meet someone who's an 8-color type.. I'm like, hey girl, magenta! and she's like, oh, you mean purple! and she goes off on her purple thing, and I'm like, no - I want magenta!"

This is a collage of Paramore! The amazing rock band!

P.S. Haley Williams is amazing!

Similar images

This art has 4 comments.

on Jan. 29 2011 at 10:29 am
xXYourxRainXx BRONZE, Moyock, North Carolina

"Don't be afraid of shadows, it only means there's a light nearby" -Amy lee

I used to love paramore, Their first two albums and the demos, heck i still do! but Since the band split, I don't like them all that much anymore, Hayley id full of herself and needs to stop trying to turn the band into HER band, because paramore was a group project......I'm glad josh and zac left....they can do better:)

Shelly-T GOLD said...
Shelly-T GOLD, Romeoville, Illinois
I love paramore this is a great graphic

Eer320 PLATINUM, S. China, Maine

Haha, me too, that's why I made it.

Bnubbs PLATINUM, Goshen, Kentucky

Let it be! All you need is love!

LOVE IT!!!