Chain of Flowers | Teen Ink

Chain of Flowers

By StoryBox34 SILVER, Caldwell, Ohio
StoryBox34 SILVER, Caldwell, Ohio

Families are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts. -Anonymous

I started drawing these knid of flowers a little while ago, and I needed some undisturbed alone time for a while, so went up to my room, whipped out my digital tablet, and started drawing a chain of them. I kept it grayscale, just to bring out more of the beauty rather then focusing the attention on the color.

Similar images

This art has 9 comments.

Molly (: said...
haa, you're vey welcome (:

StoryBox34 SILVER, Caldwell, Ohio

thnx for the advice :) I'll have to try it next time. I heard that, but I wasn't too sure if I wanted to try it in this piece, and I'm glad you liked it :) And it's flattering that you have it set as your background :) It means alot to me :)

StoryBox34 SILVER, Caldwell, Ohio

lol, you don't have to use bright colors to have it be abstract :) but thnx ;)

StoryBox34 SILVER, Caldwell, Ohio

thanks a ton :) ur comments was adorable and sweet :) I LOVE YOU TOO!!! And thnx for helping me not look like a dumby :)

Molly :) said...
on Nov. 20 2010 at 9:07 am

Meg- 

one thing you spelled kind wrong, just telling you so you don't look like a dumby (: two, i don't think i need to sit here and tell you how great of an artist you are because you already know and people tell you all the time, it could get boring, yet it may send joy through you, but you already know that you're amazing, and three keep up the good work :) and i love you!

lalaland39 said...
so...i made a myspace background of it. this is really pretty you deff. have more patience than me. lol.     -and, you probably know this but the best color to add to greys if you don't even want hardly any is realllllly pale pink. plus it's "IN" this year i guess. i see it everywhere and it consumes about 1/3 of my wardrobe. so yep. :)

dAl2543 BRONZE said...
dAl2543 BRONZE, Beverly, Ohio
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

In the end, everything we do, is just everything we've done.

This is great, it's abstract even though it doesn't use bright colors ... if that makes sense;)

Maddy said...
OMG i think this is so pretty! U r so talented!

franc BRONZE said...
franc BRONZE, Dexter City, Ohio

it's not peer pressure, it's just your turn!
live from the past live in the present live for the future
you never forget the face of the person who saved your life (not personal but GREAT book)

i love this! idk the greyscale really did just let teh shape show more than be distracted by a bright color. great idea!