Kaia Chikari | Teen Ink

Kaia Chikari

By NeverFallTooHard PLATINUM, Hartford, Wisconsin
NeverFallTooHard PLATINUM, Hartford, Wisconsin

Reason is powerless in the expression of Love.~ Rumi
Realisim, in painting, is what one wants to see, not what they really see. ~ Janet Fish

This is my Role Play (RP) Character Kaia Chikari, the grey object in her hand is a throwing star. Please comment and rate C:=.

Similar images

This art has 11 comments.

Thorn BRONZE said...
on Sep. 17 2010 at 1:55 pm
Thorn BRONZE, Baltimore, Maryland
It's Kai!!! She's so pretty. How did you do that? I can't draw to save my life.

on Sep. 12 2010 at 6:42 pm
MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy SILVER, Chardon, Ohio

"One heartbeat."

"Our scars remind us of where we've been; they don't dictate where we're going."
-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

lol :) I guess we should :)

on Sep. 12 2010 at 10:36 am

Hmmm..... Let's try and find a guy's opinion. *shouts across the website* WILL!!!

on Sep. 11 2010 at 1:28 pm

"One heartbeat."

-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

lol :) Yeah, I guess when I think about it, it might be interesting to find out wether or not they think.

on Sep. 11 2010 at 1:25 pm

LOL Just found it, XP. And a guy..I alwasy wanted to, you know, see into their thoughts. What they're thinking when they're quiet, stuff like that. Or if they think at all, XD

on Sep. 6 2010 at 5:20 pm

"One heartbeat."

-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

New forum. Just up. It's called Ready. Set. RP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally, my new name set in, and so the forum says it's posted by MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy. :) I don't RP guys often, but I suppose this is a different occasion. I'm RPing as a guy for now.  See you there! :)

on Sep. 6 2010 at 4:20 pm

"One heartbeat."

-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

Thanks, and it's always good to have someone to look up to in something. Ex. You can learn how to write or get ideas by reading other books, or in this case, you can get ideas, meet new people, and learn how to draw by looking at other people's pics, drawings, and writing. :) .smiles. I'm glad you like my work.

Yeah, I guess about half of my work is from me looking at something else and drawing it. A couple of my drawings that I copied are of people's characters that I used to RP with. I changed their names though, they didn't want me to put their real character's names with the drawings. Odd?

Nope. I only post my art on TeenInk, and my sites. None on ask.com. ^-_-^

Anyway, I'm usually on everyday, except maybe every once in a while. I'm on for a while each day. Trust me. I'm on the computer more than I watch TV or listen to my MP3 player put together. Whenever you're on, there's a good chance I'm on, too. I'll create one now, and I'll post the name of it to you in a sec. BRB. :)

on Sep. 6 2010 at 1:14 pm

OOMMMGG!! YOU'RE Cordelia-13??? I worship your work..XP Not litterally, cause that'd be freaky, but as in, I really look up to you in the art world. And you do some of the saem things I do- look at a picture and copy it. Its either that or you posted your picture on Ask . com X3 So, whenever you're on today (Hopefully you will be) create a RP and I'll join it X3 Pinkey-swear promise.

on Sep. 5 2010 at 5:44 pm

"One heartbeat."

-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

Tell me about it. Half the people who I started RPing with just left, and haven't said anything. Can't remember the last time I RP-ed a normal human. Usually vamps or wolf/humans. I haven't been on my RP in weeks, because no one's been on it in like a month or two. The one I'm talking about is a forum called RP for Fun. I created it when my name was Cordelia-13. So, it should still say that's who created it, I guess. *shrugs, and noms cookie* Dunno.

on Sep. 5 2010 at 3:48 pm

YAY! It's harder to find people who want to RP these days.. I'm glad you do it. We should totally set one up sometime. Anyway, I use some normal, mostly supernaturla beings, (AKA superpowered peoples, dark angel).

Kaia is a girl who's been through abandonment like the world has been through wars. Is a current spy for the FBI, was born in Japan but adopted by a couple in the US when she was 5, but before then was trained by her Uncle (kaia still thinks of him as her father, though he was murdered). She's the short, elegant type that's thinner than she should be, trained in Kung Fu, throwing stars and kuni knives. Also a gymnastics protigy in her freetime, which isn't often. YOu should join the RP since it hasn't been up and running in a good week or so. It's called "I'm getting RP happy! By Thorn. I usually just join RP's, and haven't made one yet. I'll jpin yours, just leave the title.... Wow, watch me ramble... *Shoves candy corn in mouth happily*. X3

on Sep. 4 2010 at 5:01 pm

"One heartbeat."

-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

Ah, a fellow RP-er. Question: What do you RP as? Human? Vamp? Ninja? What exactly is Kaia, and what can she do?