- 2021 Kindness Contest
Flash Essay Contest, 500 Words or Less:
An Extraordinary Act of Kindness!
The deadline for this contest has passed.
Hey, Teen Ink writers! Do you have an extraordinary act of kindness you would like to share? Tell us about it in roughly 500 words (or less), and you may even be published in our digital magazine!
Teen Ink is wanting to learn about any acts of kindness you are willing to share; they may even be published in the February 2022 issue of Teen Ink! Three honorable mentions and the winner will be featured in our digital magazine. The winner will also receive a $25 Amazon gift card!
Deadline: November 30th, 2021
- Submissions should relate to the topic (An Extraordinary Act of Kindness)
- Teen Ink will only consider entries by teens
- No inappropriate content
- There is no limit to the number of pieces you can submit!
- Be creative; test your limits; use your fantastic skills!
- Submission must be 500 words or less
- Submit entries through our website. All entries submitted to Teen Ink are automatically considered for the flash essay contest. See our submission guidelines for more information.
- To make sure your submissions are included in the contest, include "2021 Kindness Contest" in the first part of your submission’s title (e.g., 2021 Kindness Contest: My Neighbor).
- You will be published online and potentially in Teen Ink magazine!
- You will be published and your essay will be featured in Teen Ink magazine!
- Winner will receive a $25 Amazon gift card!