Alexandria6


Alexandria6
Hickory, North Carolina
Member for 8 years

4
ARTICLES
0
IMAGES
0
VIDEOS
5
COMMENTS

ABOUT ME
16

INTERESTS AND FAVORITES
Books: Wuthering Heights, New Moon, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, The Lightning Thief Series
Music: Fallen, Minutes to Midnight, Riot, Clair De Lune
Movies: Wuthering Heights, New Moon, Twilight, The Day After Tomorrow
TV Shows: Full House, American Idol, Wizards of Waverly Place, Sonny with a Chance
Interests: Writing, Reading, Drawing, Listening to Music


Poetry
By Alexandria6 BRONZE
Hickory, North Carolina
Alexandria6 BRONZE, Hickory, North Carolina
4 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
"This world will never be, what I expected. And if something went wrong, who would have guessed it?"

Poetry
By Alexandria6 BRONZE
Hickory, North Carolina
Alexandria6 BRONZE, Hickory, North Carolina
4 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
"This world will never be, what I expected. And if something went wrong, who would have guessed it?"

Poetry
By Alexandria6 BRONZE
Hickory, North Carolina
Alexandria6 BRONZE, Hickory, North Carolina
4 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
"This world will never be, what I expected. And if something went wrong, who would have guessed it?"

Poetry
By Alexandria6 BRONZE
Hickory, North Carolina
Alexandria6 BRONZE, Hickory, North Carolina
4 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
"This world will never be, what I expected. And if something went wrong, who would have guessed it?"

KassyElizabeth DIAMOND, Argyle, New York
65 articles 14 photos 30 comments
KassyElizabeth DIAMOND, Argyle, New York
65 articles 14 photos 30 comments
Poetry
By RedvinesWTHCantTheyDo GOLD
Zephyrhills, Florida
RedvinesWTHCantTheyDo GOLD, Zephyrhills, Florida
10 articles 0 photos 154 comments

Favorite Quote:
"You make one more comment like that I will wrap you in a tortilla shell and eat you as a snack, maybe with some nice pico de gillo."~ Lauren Lopez in Starship
"If you don't die for something, I'll kill you for nothing."~ Lauren Lopez in Starship

RedvinesWTHCantTheyDo GOLD, Zephyrhills, Florida
10 articles 0 photos 154 comments

Favorite Quote:
"You make one more comment like that I will wrap you in a tortilla shell and eat you as a snack, maybe with some nice pico de gillo."~ Lauren Lopez in Starship
"If you don't die for something, I'll kill you for nothing."~ Lauren Lopez in Starship

RedvinesWTHCantTheyDo GOLD, Zephyrhills, Florida
10 articles 0 photos 154 comments

Favorite Quote:
"You make one more comment like that I will wrap you in a tortilla shell and eat you as a snack, maybe with some nice pico de gillo."~ Lauren Lopez in Starship
"If you don't die for something, I'll kill you for nothing."~ Lauren Lopez in Starship

Poetry
By baumshell DIAMOND
Burbank, California
baumshell DIAMOND, Burbank, California
68 articles 0 photos 23 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I was thinking how nothing lasts and what a shame that is."-Benjamin Button

Poetry
By baumshell DIAMOND
Burbank, California
baumshell DIAMOND, Burbank, California
68 articles 0 photos 23 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I was thinking how nothing lasts and what a shame that is."-Benjamin Button

Poetry
By Rozababe SILVER
Evergreen, Colorado
Rozababe SILVER, Evergreen, Colorado
7 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Life is like an ice cream cone. Not really but I am super hungry right now!"- Me




Swoon Reads

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!