Top Voted TV Show Reviews

Here are the top voted TV show reviews:

#1
M*A*S*H This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
War. A glorious thing, right? Only occasionally for Hawkeye, Klinger, B.J., Potter, Hotlips, Mulcahy, Braymore, and McIntyre, who are all stationed in Camp 4077 during the Korean War. The events that take place there are captured in the 251... (more »)
#2
Doctor Who
Imagine, just for a moment, worlds beyond this one. Imagine hundreds of planets, hundreds of galaxies. Imagine planets with names like Skarro, and Traken, and Gallifrey -- planets with beings more evil than you can imagine and more amazing than... (more »)
23 comments
#3
The Secret Life of an American Teenager
Although when I watched the first few episodes of this series I was ready to puke, this series has surprisingly surpassed my expectations. The plot line is super cheesy and includes none of the humor Juno does. However, it is extremely... (more »)
#4
Gilmore Girls
What's smart and sarcastic, colorful and cultured, and undoutably unique? It's the witty, the wonderful, gilmore girls. Lorelai Gilmore is a single, 32-year old mother raising her 16-year old daughter in the small town of Stars Hollow,... (more »)
4 comments
#5
Reaper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Don’t laugh. The local DMV really is a portal to hell. At least it is in the CW comedy “Reaper.” Sam Oliver (Bret Harrison) is just another slacker working at the local utility store until the devil shows up on his twenty-first birthday.... (more »)
#6
Corner Gas
Who would have ever guessed that a sitcom about a one-horse town in Saskatchewan would become hugely successful both in and out of Canada? I fell madly in love with Corner Gas when it's first episode premiered. As much as I felt it was my duty as... (more »)
#7
From G's to Gents
A couple days ago I was squandering around the house until I finally sat on my couch and turned on the TV. I flipped the channel to MTV and a show called, ‘From G’s to Gents’ was on. I decided to leave it on because it had a... (more »)
#8
Gilmore Girls
“Rory and I are friends first; mother and daughter second. You and I are mother and daughter always,” Lorelai tells her mother, Emily. A main aspect of the show Gilmore Girls is easily synopsized by this comment. The show, Gilmore... (more »)
#9
Ben 10 Alien Force Season 1
This truly is a wonderful second chapter to the Ben 10 Saga. Great actors great Aliens and great story lines Ben 10 Alien Force truly shows what it means to be superior programming on television. Ben 10 leaves a lot to be desired in a good way.... (more »)
#10
90210
I’ll admit it; I still watch reruns of Beverly Hills 90210 on Soap-net. The old episodes with the outdated clothing are dramatic and hilarious all at the same time, but now thanks to the CW11 we have the new and improved 90210. Yes all you... (more »)
#11
House
House M.D is one of the most thrilling drama series that has ever aired. This miraculous television show plot stars death-defying Dr. Gregory House, (Hugh Laurie) who risks patience’s lives to earn respect. Dr. Lisa Cuddy, (Lisa Edelstein)... (more »)
2 comments
#12
The Hills: too much success = trash TV
I would like to express my views about the show The Hills. This is a show that uses the excuse that there is drama in it to be promoted, the shows has many fans 'hooked' that act like it is good quality T.V. Personally, I wouldn't recommend the... (more »)
#13
24: Who Needs a Movie Theater?
The next time you are interested in going to the movie theater to pay $8 for an action movie, stop and turn on the television. 24, which is aired on Fox, is one of America’s hottest primetime shows, and is all about the action and suspense... (more »)
4 comments
#14
Gossip Girl: A drama worth to watch
Gossip Girl, my new favorite show, has impressed me from the beginning. Gossip Girl is actually a very three dimensional show; not your ordinary teenage nonsense. It’s not all about this “reality show” that is actually fake. It... (more »)
#15
The Office
NBC has had many hit, late-night television shows. Right now, the hits during prime time include 'My Name Is Earl', 'Medium', 'Heroes', '30 Rock', and many other award-winning television shows. Although these are all very entertaining shows,... (more »)
#16
smallville
Meteor shower hits Smallville and with it arrives a little Boy the child is adopted by Martha and Jonathan Kent, and named Clark Twelve years later, Clark struggles to understand his identity. After Clark saves LEX Luther's life after LEX... (more »)