Avengers | Teen Ink

Avengers

By Gabby444 GOLD, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
Gabby444 GOLD, Cannon Falls, Minnesota

Some people try to tell you that you can't, I say watch me! - Unknown
Life sucks, then you die. - Stephenie Meyer's book Breaking Dawn

Common movies today portray that heroes always win and villains lose. The happy endings or so. The movie, Avengers, does a spot on job at doing this. Avengers, directed by Joss Whedon is a well written movie. The director, storyline, and the good and bad things all bring this movie together.

Director Joss Whedon, had to make it a big hit. Topping the charts at about 180 million dollars, on opening night. This is the kinds of news that draws in a crowd. Special effects , just like all hollywood films played a great role in the movie. In Avengers, every member is some type of hero, or has a special ability. The special effects really brought these characters to life on screen. This was a great choice to keep the viewer entertained.

Along with all the effects the actors played a main part for making this movie believable. First, is all the superheroes that starred in this film, were the same superheroes that starred in their original films. Second, the movie did start out more slow as it was being built up. But when it got going it didn’t stop. The story of the Avengers all builds on older movies of the superheroes and their villains. I recommend seeing them, before this movie.

While the story is slow in the beginning, the big battle is what I believe, is a must see. It’s a good non-gory type of battle that all ages can enjoy. The effects is what makes this film excellent. In this film the superheroes must come together to find a common goal, even when not all the “heros” work so well together though.

Even if the heroes win or don’t, the viewer is kept on their toes the entire time. The director, story build up, and good and bad times, all made the movie what it was. My experience with this movie was pretty good, but go see it for yourself.