Book Report #6 Wings of Fire; The Lost Heir | Teen Ink

Book Report #6 Wings of Fire; The Lost Heir

March 16, 2017
By thefruit BRONZE, Vauxhall, Alberta
thefruit BRONZE, Vauxhall, Alberta
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Its okay to be a glowstick, sometimes we need to break before we SHINE.


The book was written by Tui T. Sutherland, which was about how the 5 dragonets of the prophecy finds a sea kingdom. Tsunami the seawing from one of the 5 dragonets gets to meet her family after being taken away for 7 years. With her friends being captured again and being held prisoners from the seawings, Tsunami got to be able to spend time with her mother and sister. Learning the ways of a seawing. But her queen mother Coral are Allies with Blister, which questions the dragonets if Blister would be a good queen for the sandwing kingdom. With many mysteries Tsunami and her friends witness and having to take care of a new egg from Queen Coral which is Tsunamis baby sister. The 5 dragonets realize that the seawing kingdom is not where they have to be so they attempt to escape the kingdom.


The author's comments:

This is a really good book in my opinion. It has many mysteries which intrigues you to read more. And it’s gets me really excited for the next book which I hope it gets you excited too.