City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

When Clary Fray and her friend Simon Lewis set out one day to go to the Pandemonium Club, they thought it would be just another normal day. They had no idea that they would be witnessing a murder by three other normal looking teens. Or were they normal? Or could you even see them at all...? Clary begins to stumble into them over the next few days, and yet nobody says anything. In fact, they can't even SEE them! Clary soon finds out that she has the Sight: she was privy to the supernatural world. Then just when Clary thought her life couldn't get any worse, her mother mysteriously disappears, and her life takes a turn onto a totally different course. Completely unaware of the life changing events about to unfold, Clary Fray goes looking for the three mystical teenagers who are inexplicably linked to her mother's disappearance. Read this amazing book by Cassandra Clare to find out Clary's story!

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

PeaceLoveCrossCountryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 8:14 pm:
Love this book. Great review