The outsiders by S.E. Hinton | Teen Ink

The outsiders by S.E. Hinton

By ryder4466 BRONZE, Camden-on-gauley, West Virginia
ryder4466 BRONZE, Camden-on-gauley, West Virginia

i wear glasses

The outsiders, S.E. Hinton
4 out of 5 stairs
I think that the book is good and I recommend this book for middle school kids

because to me it was very interesting. I think that middle school kids will like it because it is funny people that like old book theme and that like funny and action story.
The main point is where the socs and the greasers get into a big fight and pony boy was being drowned and his friend started fighting them off and hurt one of them really bad then he grabbed pony boy and pulls him out of the water. They panic and don’t know what to do. Pony boy said he could not go home they would find out and get into trouble and pony boy tells his friend they have to go to a person that will help them and tell them what they need to do.
The evaluation I where they try to get help and a man tells them what to do if the socs come. They get into a big fight and pony boy, his brothers and all their friends where fighting. The fight was between the socs and the greasers. The socs try to tell the greasers what to do but the greasers get up in their faces and tell them to shut up and leave them alone. The socs always try to dress nice and drive fast cars.
The end is where they are scared and try to get very far away from there and a man helps them. He told them that they had to get on a train to go to an old church and stay until things cool way down. They have to die their hair and their eye brows so they don’t get recognized by anyone. They just set around and read and play cards.
In the socs where the same they just missed their friend. The greasers are happy that the two kids where ok. Pony boy’s brothers where happy because pony boy was ok but pony boy gets in trouble for his friend killing a socs. Pony boy does not go to jail or prison.

I think that the book was very good and exciting.