Top Ten Uses For An Unworn Prom Dress | Teen Ink

Top Ten Uses For An Unworn Prom Dress

Top Ten Uses For An Unworn Prom Dress

Copyright 2006. 223pp. $7.99
Tina Ferraro

ISBN- 978-0-385-73368-7

I'd have to say, while walking through the teen fiction section of a Myrtle Beach bookstore, the title of this book just caught my eyes. Top Ten Uses for an Unworn Prom Dress it is one of the best books I have read.

Nicolette Antonovich the main character has a problem. Rascal, the most popular guy in school dumped her two days before the prom. Unfortunately, she had already bought her dress. To make things worse, her mom couldn't pay for the house by herself. Her dad doesn't have anything to do with Nicolette. Drama at school making Nicolette volleyball career come to an end. I have to say Nicolette has some problems through her junior year in high school.

This romantic comedy will keep you reading. I recommended this book to a friend. She told me it was one of the best books she has read. She said she read the last chapter over and over again. Just think, wouldn't you want to find out what the top ten uses for an unworn prom dress are? I would most definitely recommend this book to any teenage girl, because it's easy to relate to, I thought this book was very fun and interesting. I can't wait to read it again.