Crocodile Tears by Anthony Horowitz | Teen Ink

Crocodile Tears by Anthony Horowitz

By John Ostrowski BRONZE, Port Orchard, Washington
John Ostrowski BRONZE, Port Orchard, Washington

Crocodile Tears is about a 14 year old teenager named Alex Rider. This book is the 8th book of the Alex Rider series written by Anthony Horowitz. In my opinion this book is awesome. Alex Rider is a spy for MI6, and they have recruited Alex because his uncle and parents were all spies for MI6 before their death. In this book they send Alex to investigate a man named Leonard Straik who owns a GM technology lab, to see if he is planning anything. What he is planning is up to you to read and find out.

Since Alex is only 14, he makes a perfect spy without causing any suspicion. There is a lot of action and fighting in the book. Almost every page of the book made my heart jump. You just don't want to put the book down. The book gets better and better as you read further into it. There are a lot of spots in the book where Alex is in life or death situations, and it makes your heart jump as if you're the one in the situation. I have never really experienced this with any other book, except this one. (and the other books in the series of course)

I recommend this book to anybody that wants to ENJOY reading, and actually look forward to reading a book, rather than making it chore. This book is 10/10, 5/5, five star, what ever you want to call it; it's just simply awesome. But I do suggest you read the first 7 in the series just so you know what going on.