Twilight by Stephenie Meyer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I was never in love with vampires until Twilight came out. I didn’t know it was possible, but Stephenie Meyer changed the stereotypical blood-sucking vampire into a beautiful god-like creature.

In Twilight, an average high school girl, Bella Swan, falls in love with one of the most beautiful boys at her new school, Edward, who happens to be a vampire. What does one call a stunning, mysterious vampire and his stunning, mysterious vampire family? I believe “The Cullens” would suffice.

The author’s style and characters will glue your hands to the book and your eyes to the page. In no time, the book is over. But don’t worry – there are three sequels: New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn.

Twilight is well written from Bella’s point of view. It feels as though a movie is playing in your head. If you don’t feel that way, have no fear, the actual movie comes out November 21.

Twilight is such a magnificent book that it was a New York Times bestseller. Who would have thought that the idea for such an astonishing book could come from a dream the author had?

The theme is love conquers all, even the supernatural. Nothing stands in the way of love for Edward and Bella. Or does it?

Meyer’s style of writing will have you wanting to believe that there are gorgeous vampires roaming our world and just hopefully there will be Edwards for all of the girls who have fallen in love with this fictional yet breathtaking character. Since the characters’ love is forbidden, it only makes it better. ­After all, forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest.

heyalli said...
I love the Twilight series. I think that it is a very well writen book. Everytime i would finish a book they always kept me wanting to read more. I use to be obssesed with the whole series and i can't wait to see the newest movie. 

jhawes said...
Nov. 12, 2012 at 4:44 am:
i love twilight this book review is the best one i have read about twilight so far

Debi8 said...
I really dislike the twilight series. I do not understand why everyone is so in love with this book. I think the book is awful, no offence. I have tried to read the book, but i cannot. This book just does not capture my attention and i just think it is an awful book.

Lisas.SmileThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 3, 2012 at 11:25 am:
I disagree with your review of the Twilight series, they  aren't as well writeen as you have praised it to be, you also don't go into any detail over why you liked the books, the charecters  and why we should read the series.

Care_Btvs replied...
Nov. 4, 2012 at 7:37 pm :
agreed..  

iDragonfly replied...
Sept. 4, 2013 at 6:22 pm :
double agree

btrlover said...
i love this seires  

katrina said...
Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:55 am:
i think this wouls be a really good book?

Turtle123 said...
Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:11 am:
I think vampires are so cool.  Im sure the book is cool to, especially wth her writing.

GBCmvps said...
Sept. 28, 2012 at 10:00 am:
this is the worst book i have ever read!!! it is terrible!!

Michelle sunshine said...
Sept. 25, 2012 at 9:48 am:
Great! I like some statements of the author.

purpledancer said...
I know. It's so sad mabey she will finish it another time. she should because the only reason the Hunger games ca out when it did was because Twilight is ending if she wrote the book it wouldn't end and they would be proven wrong.

Austin365 said...
Aug. 31, 2012 at 11:20 am:
WoW very well writen!!!

purpledancer said...
I couldn't have said it better myself. Oh and to get more info Stephanie Meyer posted her unfinished rough draft of Midnight sun. This book is Twilight in Edwards point of view.

NicholasJohnButlersGirl4-Ever replied...
Aug. 31, 2012 at 8:54 am :
I cant belive shes not gonna finish the book though. She needs to its amazing from the beginning.

Lacer said...
My dear,  reviw should be you pointing out what is good about a story, and WHY that is good about the story. You have simply told me, "It is good" and gave points. Back up those points; WHY is Meyer's writing so good? What style is it written in? I it a difficult style? Is the stylwe easy to read? Creative? Original? Tell me, what is good about the characters? Are they orignal, or are gthey clever stereotypes? Do they interact well, or is part of the stories better points ... (more »)

Ananya replied...
Sept. 3, 2012 at 8:52 am :
I really agree withh your point of view.. The review doesnt tell me what is so special about Twilight and  why i should read it

zainebafra. said...
it teaches us wats life befor we get in to it...................

chat.hmm This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 19, 2012 at 7:27 am:
This review is excellently written, I admit, but I was personally disgusted with the Twilight saga. The vampire/werewolf phenomenon has been overdone in so many ways throughout the years. I also found Bella extremely nauseating in the way she whined until she got what she want, and basically went into hibernation mode when her 100-year-old boyfriend left her in the 2nd book. There's no message in these novels except the following-- get married when you're 17.

Princess-Maple said...
May 16, 2012 at 6:15 pm:
I read these books and no offense to those twilight lovers, but it was awful. The themes were for middle schoolers, but I could've understood it in first grade. Yes, it was a good idea, but it wasn't original. A traditional love triangle, with a little paranormality added into it. I wrote an alternate ending to twilight in the same style Stephanie Meyer did, and I'm waiting for it to be posted on TI and I'm in seventh grade so if I can write as good as she can, thats a problem.