The Edge of Reason This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

"La la la! The wilderness years are over!"Or are they? Hereis another hilarious tale of life's debacles from the witty viewpoint of BridgetJones in The Edge of Reason by Helen Fielding. This book starts with a laugh andkeeps you in stitches as Bridget tells about the woes of being in her thirties.These tales include her everchanging love life, her fluctuating weight, andwhatever happens to strike her mood. The plot keeps you hooked and whisks youaway into a wild world populated with dysfunctional characters.

As asequel to the best-selling novel and box-office hit, expectations for this bookwere quite high. Still, acclaim and praise for The Edge of Reason have beenexcellent. It is unique and there is no book I know that can compare.

TheEdge of Reason: Critics like it, people love it. It will give almost everyone agood laugh.