Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Do you want a book that is packed with adventure? Something that you can’t stop reading? Then look no further than Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I read this book over the summer, and I couldn’t put it down. It’s full of action and drama, and it was what I expected of the last book in the series - and more.

The Deathly Hallows picks up where book six left off, with Harry deciding to leave school and find a way to defeat Voldemort. His best friends, Hermione and Ron, go along for the ride. The book is an interesting read and keeps you on the edge of your seat in anticipation. This story is the epitome of the never-ending battle of good versus evil.

This is one of the best books I’ve read in a long time and the most well-written in the Harry Potter series. J.K. Rowling writes with amazing attention to detail and description. She makes the imaginary world of wizards and magic seem so real. Her words leap off the page.

I spent two days doing nothing but reading the book. I suggest that you read the preceding books before picking up this one, since you don’t want to be lost with all the references to previous books.

When you do choose to read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows make sure that your next couple days are free, because you won’t be going anywhere or doing anything else until you finish it.

Mahnoor said...
Oct. 7, 2013 at 11:22 am:
Brilliantly written review! I'm a huge Potterhead, and this made me love it even more! :))  

FireloverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 6, 2013 at 4:45 pm:
LOVED THE BOOK. i can read it over and over and never get tired of it.  made me cry a lot :P

pennytime101 said...
Oct. 23, 2011 at 10:46 am:
This book was amazing! I love all of the Harry Potter books so much!

ErinBears said...
Jul. 22, 2011 at 12:42 pm:
It was so great I did NOTHING for days!

Firebolt said...
Jun. 14, 2011 at 4:36 am:
Don't get me started on harry potter now,else I won't stop! :P :D

Saphirra said...
Feb. 12, 2011 at 3:32 pm:
I agree!! I loved that book the best! I just watched the movie and I am suprised and happy at how much they included in the movie and the book! I am so excited for part 2!

Megbaby101 said...
Alright so this book was one of the best books Ive ever read.

AnneOnnimous said...
nice review, although Harry potter and the Deathly Hallows is so much more than just a good adventure. It finishes the whole story, and there is so much more behind the breathtaking adventure and epic battle.

Aelia said...
Jun. 12, 2010 at 10:20 am:
Nice review! I love this book, as I love the other books in the series. It's so sad this is the last book. But all good things have to come to an end.

bokworm said...
May 12, 2010 at 7:57 pm:
i loved this book good reviw and k.j. rwolling MIGHT write another ......................in TEN years

readaholicThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 7, 2011 at 6:17 pm :
I want to both thank Rowling over and over for writing such good books and strangle her for not writing more!!! :D

aliceandhatter4ever said...
I LOVED this book! It was so awesome! I couldn't believe the ending when you think harry...you know what, and then malfoy's mother saves him...it's really surprising about dumbledore too!

sunnyhunnyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

I LOVE THIS BOOK.  I cried my eyes out when... well I don' wanna spoil it for anyone.

Carellyn T. said...
Jul. 18, 2009 at 4:31 am:
i read the book over the summer.i sat reading at the park i was almost to the end (when they get back to the school) and some kid asked if i wanted to play with him i said no i was reasing the 7 Harry Potter book, well he said "i read that book guess what happends...." and blurts outt the ending!!! Well he dident tell the whole truth so it was all good. good job this book made me laugh and cry.

Heather S. said...
Jul. 4, 2009 at 3:18 am:
This was an such an amazing book. The author really brings things together and explains things from previous books that you never thought had a background to it. I also sat up at night and even during school read this book. There were parts where I cried, was surprised, angry and happy. This book really had it all and I can't wait to read it again. It's about the best book I've ever read.

i_heart_tyki_mikk!!! said...
i agree with sallysunshine. it does depend on what you like. also, i absolutely loved this book and the previous ones!

SallySunshine said...
this was a good review but i think that it mainly depends on who the person reading it is like if you like those kind of books or if you like Vampire books like twightlight!awsome book by the way but as i said it depends on the person reading it!

Jan. 7, 2011 at 6:19 pm :
Sorry if you think otherwise, but these books are SOOOOOOOOOOO much better than Twilight (I would've used more "o"s but that would waste space

jobro2344 said...
Sept. 6, 2008 at 12:46 am:
i agree. this book is really good and is better then i thought, but I'm sad that it was the last one she is writing

Shane_Zeh_Banderbear said...
I agree. This book was a lot better then I thought it would be. I was quite surprised when I read it. I didn't expect a lot that was in the book, but what was actually in it was far better. Kudos to J.K. Rowling for writing such a wonderful adventure!