Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows | Teen Ink

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows MAG

Do you want a book that is packed with adventure? Something that you can’t stop reading? Then look no further than Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I read this book over the summer, and I couldn’t put it down. It’s full of action and drama, and it was what I expected of the last book in the series - and more.

The Deathly Hallows picks up where book six left off, with Harry deciding to leave school and find a way to defeat Voldemort. His best friends, Hermione and Ron, go along for the ride. The book is an interesting read and keeps you on the edge of your seat in anticipation. This story is the epitome of the never-ending battle of good versus evil.

This is one of the best books I’ve read in a long time and the most well-written in the Harry Potter series. J.K. Rowling writes with amazing attention to detail and description. She makes the imaginary world of wizards and magic seem so real. Her words leap off the page.

I spent two days doing nothing but reading the book. I suggest that you read the preceding books before picking up this one, since you don’t want to be lost with all the references to previous books.

When you do choose to read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows make sure that your next couple days are free, because you won’t be going anywhere or doing anything else until you finish it.

on Jul. 18 2009 at 4:31 am
RadioShower PLATINUM, Rio Rancho, New Mexico

Emo is imaginary - Gerard Way
Normalness leads to sadness -Phil Lester (AmazingPhil)

i read the book over the summer.i sat reading at the park i was almost to the end (when they get back to the school) and some kid asked if i wanted to play with him i said no i was reasing the 7 Harry Potter book, well he said "i read that book guess what happends...." and blurts outt the ending!!! Well he dident tell the whole truth so it was all good. good job this book made me laugh and cry.

on Jul. 4 2009 at 3:18 am
RetardedUnicorn SILVER, Leland, North Carolina

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr.Seuss

This was an such an amazing book. The author really brings things together and explains things from previous books that you never thought had a background to it. I also sat up at night and even during school read this book. There were parts where I cried, was surprised, angry and happy. This book really had it all and I can't wait to read it again. It's about the best book I've ever read.

i agree with sallysunshine. it does depend on what you like. also, i absolutely loved this book and the previous ones!

this was a good review but i think that it mainly depends on who the person reading it is like if you like those kind of books or if you like Vampire books like twightlight!awsome book by the way but as i said it depends on the person reading it!

jobro2344 said...
on Sep. 6 2008 at 12:46 am
i agree. this book is really good and is better then i thought, but I'm sad that it was the last one she is writing

I agree. This book was a lot better then I thought it would be. I was quite surprised when I read it. I didn't expect a lot that was in the book, but what was actually in it was far better. Kudos to J.K. Rowling for writing such a wonderful adventure!