Bahamas by Patricia E. McCulla | Teen Ink

Bahamas by Patricia E. McCulla

May 15, 2009
By Kala B BRONZE, Elkview, West Virginia
Kala B BRONZE, Elkview, West Virginia
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Book Review Outline
Book title and author:
Title of review:
Number of stars (1 to 5):

Introduction
The book the Bahamas by Patricia E. McCulla is mainly about the lifestyles of the people that live there, and the culture. This book explains the early history, government and the education of the Bahamas. The author's purpose of this book is inform people of the lifestyles and culture of the Bahamas. The purpose of this review is to let people know what the book is mainly about.

Description and summary of main points
The book states facts about the Bahamas. To me this book was very interesting. I learned new things. I would recommend this book to someone because I thought it was really interesting, and I enjoyed reading it. This book states facts about the Bahamas. For example sculptured gardens are one of the main landscapes of the Bahamas. One example from the book is the Garden of the Groves. It brings many tourists to the Bahamas.

Evaluation
This book was very interesting. I always thought the Bahamas was a resort, but when I read this book it gave a different point of view. This book mentions just about everything you need to know about the Bahamas. This book is similar to lots of other books that I've read, but I liked this one the best.

Conclusion
This book was written to let people know the culture and lifestyles of the Bahamas. This book was very interesting and I would recommend this book to anyone. I always thought the Bahamas was a resort but it turns out it is a very interesting place. Now that I have read this book I want to go to the Bahamas and view the things that are still there that I read about.