Remark | Teen Ink

Remark

By Sharpy_luvurself BRONZE, Nasik , Maharashtra, Other
Sharpy_luvurself BRONZE, Nasik , Maharashtra, Other

life is a box of chocolates,every appears good but ur friends and guiders help to choose right one....

It was Thursday. I was quit happy because it was the first day in school when I wore my new watch gifted to me by my best friend. I thought it would be a very lucky day for me. It was all good till the moment when our last class started. Teacher was us teaching Mathematics. It was a free period. So I was busy in completing my other work, given by other teacher. I thought that teacher had no problem, so I continued my work.

Out of sudden, the whole class started creating noise. Teacher became quit frustrated. So she started checking books of the nuisance makers and asked the first ranker (a girl) to write remarks in everyone's dairy. One of them complained mam that even I'm not writing. She was disappointed. I was totally disturbed and suddenly was not able to think for that moment. I was even not able to give reason for this. I was completely stopped for that moment. I was feeling like crying, to hide my tears I purposely made my pen to fall. That girl started asking for my dairy saying me sorry (because I was actually doing work for which she was appointed). I gave her my dairy for the remark. I controlled my tears. And finally the bell rang. While returning to home this incident was roaming in my mind, continuously disturbing me. And tears rolled down from my eyes. My friends saw this and tried to stop me. But only one sentence came out of my mouth,'Why did mom do so..?' . The worst part of this incident is the teacher was my mom herself'

What inspied me to write the peice was my friend i told this incident to him and he asked me to write it.His name is Rohan J.thank You so much my dear friend.

on Mar. 27 2010 at 9:34 am

thank you

Emilee said...
on Mar. 27 2009 at 5:16 am
Its very touching incident i liked this article...

Andreu said...
on Mar. 27 2009 at 5:14 am
its quit good!...the last part is reallt touching...