Bankskids Movement

The Bankskids Movement is a new type of movement for teens, and adults to become of and join. The movement is a learning experience for all. We ask that people either donate money, or pay for one of our services that the proceeds will go to our 2 causes. If you go and visit our site, we can ensure that you wouldn't want to miss out on this wonderful movement. We also offer free writing classes for those who need help becoming an writer. Our first cause is the Texas Children Hospital. What we do is you use donated money and use it to create a children's book, so that the sick kids mayb pass the time by having something fun to read. And the service money that you pay also goes towards paying for books to be made for them. Our next club is the Good Will foundation. As many people know, Good Will resales all donated goods. And by us donating free books to the foundation, they can then sell $15 books, for only $5. Its a win, win situtation for all. If you go and read each page carefully you will find out that we offer more than just you paying for books.